Business Development Executive
01. Identify new business opportunities, partnerships and methods to reach existing markets.
02. Identify new products or service offerings for joint business venture to achieve company objectives and goals.
03. Travel and attend blockchain/ merchant/ networking events, promote booths at exhibitions and conferences, perform cold calling, and responding to/ following up with incoming leads, as well as attending face-to-face meetings with clients.
04. Nurturing and developing relationships with key client/ merchant accounts.
At least 2 years experience managing or starting up training department
01. Oversee and manage training operations as well as usage of our training facilities.
02. Liaise with vendors on technical support and maintenance of all facilities and equipment.
03. Market and sell training courses.
04. Source for trainers and course materials to develop training programs.
Excellent knowledge of Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and its applications.
01. Deliver innovative training and development programs to clients with focus on Blockchain, cryptocurrency and its applications.
02. Design and develop training programs, materials about company products.
03. Describe concepts, components and strategies on building blockchain business networks.
04. Be responsible for the development of training materials and delivery of workshops, be it for introductory Blockchain 101 courses to more intermediate courses.
At least a Bachelor’s Degree in IT or equivalent
01. Oversee the end-to-end of our blockchain projects.
02. Help guide and manage the blockchain team to fulfil their project objectives.
03. Research new blockchain and protocol coding languages, thus continuously innovating our products and services.
04. Participate in strategic planning to achieve business goals by identifying and prioritizing development initiatives and setting timelines for the evaluation, development and deployment of products.
Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/"O" Level or higher
01. Perform front desk reception and customer service duties such as screening calls, attending to incoming calls and keeping up with schedules in google calendar.
02. Attend to clients who come for meetings, giving application form to interviewees and notifying interviewers.
03. Able to use Microsoft office, internet and computer skills.
04. Able to converse in English fluently, mother tongue language is a bonus.
Digital Marketing Executive
01. Manage the Company’s digital marketing campaigns such as SEM, SEO, Facebook marketing, Web design and development and landing page optimisation.
02. Create marketing content and communication materials.
03. Understand business requirements, priorities and constraints and translate them into creative and effective content writing, which engages and resonate with target audiences.
04. Participate and brainstorm in the entire process from content writing to proof-reading.