01. Drafting and reviewing of legal contracts, including sub-contracts, confidentiality, agreements, licences and other legal documents.
02. Review agreements and other legal documents adopting a risk based/critical analysis.
03. As necessary,review and advice on internal corporate and compliance policies and procedures.
04. Provide support in legal administrative and compliance matters in the Company, and ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
05. Coordinate with internal parties and external professionals for corporate affairs.
Event cum Marketing Executive
01. Supervise planning and execution of events of any kind (from seminars to gala dinners) in the in-house event hall, including liaising with external contractors and/or vendors when required.
02. Liaise with the building management to ensure that events are conducted in compliance with the existing safety regulations.
03. Form and coordinate ad-hoc committees with the relevant staff members to ensure proper planning and deployment of internal resources for the events.
04. Keep updated with the latest events in the fintech sector for the company to participate directly or indirectly for added exposure.
Client Service Associate
01. Have a strong interest in technology, particularly fintech applications.
02. Be quick at learning new processes, knowledge and skills in a fast paced environment.
03. Have strong communication and people skills – able to deliver great customer service under pressure, especially during high influx of walk-ins.
01. Help to ensure operational excellence end-to-end.
02. Supervise, manage and provide leadership to the department heads and executives to achieve business objectives.
03. Work closely with management on strategic business plannning and operations.
04. Identify gaps and analyze root causes to potential drawbacks that might hinder operations.
05. Oversee staff results by communicating job expectations, monitoring and appraising job performance.