Preferably Entry Level specialized in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
01. Seek to understand the different departments, operations and needs of the company.
02. Research and assist to look into different grants available. Generate reports and highlight grant trends to your Reporting Head.
03. Facilitate grant applications, discuss and work with department heads to implement changes or improvements to meet expectations.
04. Serve as the direct point of contact for grant applications, liaising with department's heads, and external institutions or government agencies etc.
05. Ad-hoc work and other administrative tasks as applicable.
Preferably specialized in IT/Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
01. Meet and service clients over-the-counter, excellent customer service.
02. Ability to pick up and learn online IT computer skills. Knowledge with computer and electronic hardware is a plus.
03. Able to commit to rotating shifts work as planned by supervisor, which may include weekends.
04. Assist clients with bank transactions of web money (cryptocurrency), transfer between bank accounts, withdrawal 3of crypto money into e.g. SGD notes and cash.
01. Evaluate clients' credit data, financial statements, assess the risk involved in loaning the client money and generate individualised client risk assessment reports on the degree of risk in loaning the client money.
02. Evaluate the financial status of clients using computer programs to produce individualised client financial ratios.
03. Analyse client records, and with the data recommend re-payment plans.
04. Confer with credit associations and references to exchange credit information on clients.
Marketing Specialist cum Copywriter
01. Understand business requirements, priorities and constraints and translate them into creative and effective content writing, which engages and resonate with target audiences.
02. Participate and brainstorm in the entire process from content writing to proof-reading.
03. Create marketing content and communication materials.
04. Analyse and track effectiveness of marketing campaign results.
05. Build new marketing strategies and improve the effectiveness of the content created.
01. Conceptualise, visualise and execute creative graphic artworks for printed media (brochure, banners, logos, etc.)
02. Conceptualise, develop and creative online media (banner ads, EDM, newsletters, etc.)
03. Understand creative directions and communication objectives and translate them into visuals.
04. Work closely with the Marketing Department to ensure that the artworks are in line with the company's objectives.