Preferably Entry Level specialized in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
01. Seek to understand the different departments, operations and needs of the company.
02. Research and assist to look into different grants available. Generate reports and highlight grant trends to your Reporting Head.
03. Facilitate grant applications, discuss and work with department heads to implement changes or improvements to meet expectations.
04. Serve as the direct point of contact for grant applications, liaising with department's heads, and external institutions or government agencies etc.
05. Ad-hoc work and other administrative tasks as applicable.
Preferably specialized in IT/Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
01. Meet and service clients over-the-counter, excellent customer service.
02. Ability to pick up and learn online IT computer skills. Knowledge with computer and electronic hardware is a plus.
03. Able to commit to rotating shifts work as planned by supervisor, which may include weekends.
04. Assist clients with bank transactions of web money (cryptocurrency), transfer between bank accounts, withdrawal 3of crypto money into e.g. SGD notes and cash.
Customer Service Officer (Cryptocurrency)
Entry Level position, training will be provided.
01. Provide front line customer service, knowledge of Fintech and cryptocurrencies is a bonus.
02. Answering queries from our website and social media channel (Telegram, Facebook)
03. Follow up on prospective customers
04. Ad-hoc administrative duties.