Exchange Operations Executive (Crypto)
Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Degree in related field e.g. finance, business
01. Responsible for day-to-day exchange platform operations.
02. Monitoring exchange platform performance and process flow.
03. Oversee inquiries and application to list tokens on our exchange platform.
04. Processing KYC and other admin support for the Exchange team.
At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in accounting and finance
01. Provide key support in all aspects under corporate finance.
02. Ensure compliance of audit, tax and statutory requirements.
03. Ensure and track accuracy and transparency of financial statements of various departments.
04. Assist to check statements and records in KYC.
Business Development Executive
01. Identify new business opportunities, partnerships and methods to reach existing markets.
02. Identify new products or service offerings for joint business venture to achieve company objectives and goals.
03. Travel and attend blockchain/ merchant/ networking events, promote booths at exhibitions and conferences, perform cold calling, and responding to/ following up with incoming leads, as well as attending face-to-face meetings with clients.
04. Nurturing and developing relationships with key client/ merchant accounts.
Senior HR Manager
Minimally 8 years of HR management experience
01. Spearheading strategic HR projects and organizational improvements for the Company, especially during and after listing.
02. Acting as Business Partner to the departments in areas such as strategic HR planning, Compensation & Benefits, Employment Legislation, Performance Management, Training & Development, etc.
03. Facilitating the end-to-end of employees’ life cycle and working with various hiring departments to meet their recruitment needs.
04. Implementing effective strategies in the recruitment, development and retention of talents.
Charity and Events Executive
Minimally 1 year experience as a fundraiser, added bonus for candidates with track record of successful fundraising and volunteer events;
01. Working closely with the Director of Ops and COO to develop, plan, manage and execute community fundraising initiatives and collaborations for PLMP Fintech Charity.
02. Identifying, building, and soliciting corporate and community partners who wish to participate in our charity, and/or help fundraise on our behalf.
03. Researching fundraising opportunities and drafting fundraising proposals and/or grant applications to agencies, charity trusts, statutory bodies and public donors.
04. Creating a strong funding message/proposal that attracts potential donors and inspires commitment towards PLMP Fintech’s charity cause.
At least 2 years experience managing or starting up training department
01. Oversee and manage training operations as well as usage of our training facilities.
02. Liaise with vendors on technical support and maintenance of all facilities and equipment.
03. Market and sell training courses.
04. Source for trainers and course materials to develop training programs.
Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/"O" Level or higher
01. Perform front desk reception and customer service duties such as screening calls, attending to incoming calls and keeping up with schedules in google calendar.
02. Attend to clients who come for meetings, giving application form to interviewees and notifying interviewers.
03. Able to use Microsoft office, internet and computer skills.
04. Able to converse in English fluently, mother tongue language is a bonus.
Excellent knowledge of Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and its applications.
01. Deliver innovative training and development programs to clients with focus on Blockchain, cryptocurrency and its applications.
02. Design and develop training programs, materials about company products.
03. Describe concepts, components and strategies on building blockchain business networks.
04. Be responsible for the development of training materials and delivery of workshops, be it for introductory Blockchain 101 courses to more intermediate courses.
At least a Bachelor’s Degree in IT or equivalent
01. Oversee the end-to-end of our blockchain projects.
02. Help guide and manage the blockchain team to fulfil their project objectives.
03. Research new blockchain and protocol coding languages, thus continuously innovating our products and services.
04. Participate in strategic planning to achieve business goals by identifying and prioritizing development initiatives and setting timelines for the evaluation, development and deployment of products.