Sam WongChief Technological Officer, PLMP Fintech Pte Ltd
A tinkerer at heart, Sam has profound interest in blockchain technology, given his lifelong passion for data management, security and network infrastructure. As Chief Technology Officer of PLMP Fintech, he leads all technical aspects of creating and sustaining a thriving blockchain ecosystem for SMEs.
Blockchain 101: An Intro to Blockchain & Digital Tokens
All of us have benefitted from the emergence of computers, the Internet and smartphones. In today’s digital economy, blockchain is proving to be a disruptive technology with immense potential to allow businesses to grow at an accelerated pace.
Blockchain 101: An Intro to Blockchain & Digital Tokens aims to empower you with the basic concepts of blockchain technology and use cases for digital currency.
- Attain understanding of how blockchain, digital tokens and smart contracts work
- Discover how features of the blockchain can help businesses scale
- Identify the top 10 digital tokens, including Creatanium, and their use cases
- Create your very own digital wallet and receive tokens
- Understand how to perform transactions using a digital wallet
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM ATTENDING:
- People who are interested in exploring the blockchain space
- Digital token users
- SME owners
- Origins of blockchain
- Myths & truths of blockchain
- How blockchain works
- Key characteristics of blockchain
- Applications of blockchain
- Digital tokens
- Economics 101
- Types of digital wallets
- Creatanium wallet training
- What’s next for blockchain technology
*Light Refreshments will be provided.
- 7:00 - 9:30
- Let's learn about Blockchain